Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chim Chim Cheroo

I'm not alone in my endeavors. I have my partner and friend Kobold. He's a burly kind of guy, military-style buzz-cut, the whole deal. I didn't take him originally, but I did save him from near-death. Bandaged some harsh gashes and won his eternal loyalty, the poor guy. He's one of the full-blown, hollowed-out servants to the Boss. But he's a nice man. Gentle when he needs to be. Loves animals. And not afraid to twist their necks! Perfect assistant, really, all in all.

I have something of an affinity for chimneys. They're often one of the easiest ways to get into a house. Santa Claus had the right idea. Sometimes it's one of the easiest ways to get out of a house, too. I use chimneys almost as often as I use rope. Have Kobold stand up top and hold a knotted rope tight so I can get out quick. I'm plenty skinny enough for it.

Anyway, I've got some work-related news. Her name was Amy Watson. Her kid died some weeks ago in a car crash, and the father started drinking and deserted her. Perfect target. Depressed, lost, and no family. Nothing to regret. No bad feelings about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment