Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stalking horse

Or stalking house. While Kobold watches our motel room I'm watching this mansion. It's not exactly the safest place, either. Branches falling on people, for one. But I'm being patient. I'm good at that. Any good stalker knows he needs to be patient. Like the Boss. Damn, but the Boss is as patient as they come.

The people here aren't exactly sane. I saw one of them yelling at a doll. Granted, it's a possessed doll, but still. And the place just keeps getting fuller and fuller. People are showing up nearly every other day, it seems like. I don't know why the hell everyone's flocking here, but it sure explains the amount of other people staking out the place. One well-timed attack by the Boss and they'd all be dead.

Something's stopping me from getting onto the grounds themselves. I was never a magical kind of guy, but I think those in the profession call them "wards".

Anyway, there's one kid I think will be a good target. Hehe. Look out, brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment